The Edelrid Bicolor Cambiumsaver makes for a great basic ring-and-ring friction saver for tree climbing. The benefit of two differently sized and coloured rings and dual-colour webbing makes it easy identify end from end, so it's easy to set up and remove, even from the ground.
Available in 3 lengths, 90cm, 120cm and 150cm.
- Differently coloured aluminium rings and dual-coloured webbing allow quick and easy setting and removal from the ground.
- Wide webbing prevents the Cambiumsaver from twisting.
- Large and small eyelets for ropes with spliced ends.
- Ring diameter large ring (inside / outside): 40 / 64 mm.
- Ring diameter small ring (inside / outside): 28 / 53 mm.
- Length identification by different webbing colors.
Breaking Load (kN) : 25
Length (Color): 90 cm (Oasis-Night), 120 cm (Blue-Night), 150 cm (Sahara-Night)
Certification: EN 354, EN 795 Typ B