The RopeGuide TwinLine can be used in two ways. As a friction saver rope guide style anchor on a short, spliced eye sling (the Gravity Lab Sling with a sprung eye is ideal), or a long rope (10 to 12 mm diameter) in any suitable length with no need for end terminations.
This RopeGuide system is all new and now for the first time installation from the ground possible, and easy! An technique can be used to set up two lines to the anchor point. The ascent can take place optionally on the single leg or on the running double rope.
For the first time, the long anchor cable can be used as a fully load-bearing, second climbing line. This is made possible by the detachable knotted sleeve made of the high-strength plastic which is patent-pending. At any time, a second person can ascend at the same time, ascend, or climb directly to the first climber in a rescue situation.
According to EN 795 B (temporary stop means), CEN / TS 16415: 2013 (use with two people at the same time) and according to EN 355: 2002 (shock absorber) certified.
The Ropeguide TwinLine profile:
• mobile anchor point
• Integrated ZipAbsorber (absorbing systems )
• Installation and removal of the long-rope system from the ground
• Optional use with spliced short sling or long rope (Ø 10 and 12 mm)
according to EN 1891
• Long-rope system: 2002 • Constructed aluminium body and attachments made from the solid in the machining process • Easy running of the climbing rope through the Cocoon • Infinitely variable length • Trapeze 4 shackles • Easy re-tightening of the rope when changing the anchor point by the auxiliary roller Ally (no PSA) • Automatic blocking of the adjusting without path loss • easy loosening and shifting the adjustment even after heavy loads • lightweight lifts of climbing / rope ascent • optimal Choking function (choking concerns on the trunk)
• minimum breaking load: 18 kN
• max. Service life: 10 years for all metallic and 5 years for all textile components
In Stock The Lowdown Tech Treegear's Take Sizing These boots are a game-changer! Never before has a boot been integrated into an SRT system!... View full product details
ART SNAKEANCHOR to be used as basal or upper anchor segment stitching makes for continuous adjustments (2,7 inch intervals) securing position in choking mode installation... View full product details
Sold Out - $ 99.95
The Lowdown Tech Treegear's Take Video This is CAMP's latest offering to the ascender world, and what an ascender! The addition of the two... View full product details
The Lowdown Tech Treegear's Take Video This is CAMP's latest offering to the ascender world, and what an ascender. The addition of the two... View full product details