Silky Saws are the industry standard for professional Arborists the world over and the Silky Zubat is #1 selling model. The Zubat is a great all-rounder, ideal for all tasks, from detail pruning to assisting on larger removals.
Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design. Curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology. The precision-ground, razor sharp blade with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The hard chrome-plated blade has 6.5 teeth per inch, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
Moulded-rubber handle holds the high-performance fast-cutting curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder. Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. Made in Japan, quite possibly by ninjas!
- 13-inch (330 mm) blade length
- 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 300gm operating weight; 480gm weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Made in Japan, quite possibly by Ninjas!
The Zubat is the pick of the range if you want 1 saw to do it all. It's efficient enough to assist during tree removals while precise enough for quality pruning work.
If you want something more extreme, take a look at the Silky Sugoi.
If fine pruning is your thing, check out the Silky Gomtaro or the Silky Tsurugi.