MICROFLIP is a reinforced adjustable lanyard designed for positioning in tree care work. Its steel wire cable core reduces the risk of severing the lanyard and facilitates moving about on the trunk. Yellow colour for excellent visibility.
Add a Micrograb adjuster (not included) for easy length adjustment, or use a traditional prusik.
Add a carabiner of your choice for connection, and a Micro swivel if desired.
- Designed to be used in double mode on the harness side attachment points
- Reinforced lanyard with cable core to reduce the risk of severing the lanyard
- Simple and efficient to use:
- reinforced lanyard that is supple enough to reduce bulk in storage and when carried on the harness, while providing good handling and enough rigidity to facilitate moving about on the trunk
- reinforced lanyard in yellow color for excellent visibility
- ends equipped with a plastic sheath to hold the carabiners in correct position
- Optimal longevity:
- the sheath of the reinforced lanyard is bonded to the cable for better hold and longer product life
- ends protected from abrasion by the plastic sheaths
- may be used with the MICRO SWIVEL to avoid twisting
- reinforced rope available as a replacement part
- Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m