The next evolution of the Rope Runner!
This mechanical ascender/descender applies friction at 3 points on the rope to hold you securely and give super smooth descents.
- Approved for SRS or MRS climbing
- Mid-line attachable
- Improved rounded top for comfortable one hand descent
- Multiple friction settings
- Concave shaped steel bollards allow smoother descent, reducing “break in” period
- One-piece design with Slic Pin retention
- Enhanced ergonomics and rope friendly edges
- Integrated SRS central ascent harness attachment point
- Improved sealed ball bearings pulley
- Rope compatibility: 11 to 13mm diameter
WLL 308lbs (140kg)
WEIGHT 16oz (453g)
MATERIALS Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Engineered by Notch with original inventor Kevin Bingham.