Toothless Twin-Cam Foot Ascender by Notch
• Unique dual cam design results in lower spring tension and reduced drag
• Toothless cams eliminate virtually all rope wear and provide increased grip strength on wet, muddy and frozen ropes
• Lower drag from decreased spring tension provides efficient self-tending of the climbing line
• Fairlead guides rope into cams and helps prevent kickout
• Ambidextrous, use on left or right foot!
“This is the smoothest functioning foot ascender I’ve ever used. I love it.” – Kevin Bingham, Singing Tree owner and Rope Wrench and Rope Runner inventor