This new adjuster from Notch suits both rope lanyards and wire core flip lines. It offers smooth one hand operation, three friction settings and has an ergonomic fit and feel.
The Glide Rope Grab is a cam based horizontal and vertical work positioning lanyard adjuster. It features an intuitive, one-handed operation with a responsive rope payout and take up. The smooth, non-aggressive clutch is adjustable under load, with virtually no sit-back during use. The Glide comes with a size-specific removable cam, which allows for optimal rope tension through 3 friction settings so it can be used on ropes ranging from 11-13 mm or with wire-core lanyards. No additional cams are needed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 11 mm to 13 mm diameter rope capacity
- Size specific removable cam allows optimal rope tension and adjustments including wire-core lanyards
- Adjustable under load
- Swivel eye prevents rope twisting
- Smooth non-aggressive clutch prevents rope damage
- No additional cams needed
- Virtual no sit back during use
- Intuitive design with ergonomic feel
- Individually serialized
- Meets ASTM F887 Standard
- Glide is CE Certified to Technical Specification No. 64055/2022
- CE certification only covers climbing rope not wire core rope