LIGHTWEIGHT, PRACTICAL AND VERSATILE
- Cutting edge I-Beam body, high strength but 20% less weight.
- Openable spring bar for avoiding the risk of cross loading.
- Large clearance in a compact design.
- ACL system, that keeps the carabiner in place on the loop of the harness, avoiding it from twisting with the danger of having it cross loaded.
- CATCH-FREE system to allow clean connections snag-free.
For professional climbers that need the uppermost equipment. Ideally designed for use with a munter hitch knot, for multiple insertion of slings and ropes. For arborists, it can be used also as terminal connector for adjustable lanyard, in positioning maneuvers on the tree.