The Gen2 Clogger arborist boot is designed to be the ultimate all rounder - versatile for use in the tree, on the ground and machines while also being safe, tough and comfortable for long days in the field.
The all new Clogger Gen2 Altitude arborist chainsaw boot is designed to provide a unique combination of comfort, durability and all-in-one versatility while exceeding the EN ISO 17249 Class 2 standard. The Gen2 boot takes Gen1 learning, combined with adjustments made during extensive trialing, to deliver a true multi-purpose boot. Stiff enough to perform well in spurs / spikes while flexible for use on the ground. Add to that a comfortable fit from Day 1 and the use of rugged components for a long life, we expect the Altitude to become a favorite.
- Chainsaw resistant upper lining in accordance with EN ISO 17249: 2014 Class 2, certified to 24 m/s.
- Safety toe in accordance with EN ISO 20345, Class I. Antistatic (A), Energy absorbent heel (E), Puncture resistant midsole (P), Water resistant upper (WRU), Heat resistant sole (HI), Fuel oil resistant outsole (FO), Slip resistant (SRA)
- Uses durable brushed 2.4-2.6 mm Nubuck leather uppers to help the boot hold its shape, soft leather lined cuff for better comfort and a high rubber rand for extra wear resistance
- Lightweight design, just 1.17 kg (Size 43)
- Features AquaStop permeable layer that is waterproof but is fully breathable reduces moisture build up from sweat and keeping the feet fresher
- Wide fit with a deep 3D lining to provide a comfortable experience, prevent wear points and offer additional ventilation
- A stainless steel reinforced insole for better rigidity in trees when using spurs /spikes and includes a Kevlar anti-perforation layer for additional protection.
- Comfort-focused shank construction with 8.0-12.0 mm layer of rubber added at the ideal density of 700-950 N/m3 to provide a comfortable foot board for long work days
- Ultra rugged, Vibram Teton rubber outsole for designed to allow the boot to fit in narrow branch forks and formulated to be sticky in the tree but hard wearing on ground
- Multi-zone lacing system for a fast and secure fit with rugged, corrosion resistant hardware using ball bearing loops on the lower zone and double riveted speed hooks on the mid and upper zones
- Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand