The VERTEX Vent is one of the most popular helmets for work at height, industry and rescue.
- Six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Size: 53-63 cm / 20.9-24.8"
- Weight: 455 g / 16 oz
- Standards: EN12492 and ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 (both intended for work at height)
Note: It does not meet Australian Standards AS1801. The single AS for Occupational Helmets does not account for protection from the hazards of work at heights, and is more relevant to use on the ground where protection from falling objects is the hazard.
Simultaneous operation of the two CenterFit adjustment wheels adjusts the headband. The adjustment wheels are easy to manipulate while wearing gloves.