This is the updated Spatha Rescue Knife.
- Smooth/serrated combo blade
- Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a carabiner
- Notch in the blade for opening the knife with bare hands
- Redesigned wheel for opening the blade when wearing gloves
- Locking mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
Material(s): stainless steel, nylon
Petzl have done a great job updating the Spatha Rescue Knife. Opting to stick with the more practical longer blade length and building in a locking mechanism was a great move.
This is the tool that you want on your harness, that you never want to have to use.