The Petzl OK is symmetrical, slightly offset oval shaped carabiner with choice of a triple action keylock gate, or a ball lock gate. Now in the new updated frame and compatible with the Captiv retention bar.
It is ideal for use with the Petzl Zigzag and Chicane too.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
- Aluminium carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
Strength: 25kN (major axis) 8kN (minor axis) 7kN (open gate)
Gate Opening: 22mm