DMM 8mm Thimble with Tab
When used in conjunction with the 8mm thimble, numerous retreivable anchor systems can be configured for cambium protection.
Minimum breaking strength for an equalising thimble is dependent on the wire or textile rope incorporating the thimbles. Tests on 8mm fibre rope have exceeded 40kN with only minor surface deformation.
Thimble PDF information sheet
- Compatible with wire or textile ropes with smooth outer surfaces, entrance flares and rope channels
- Protects ropes and terminations against abrasion and tight bend radii
- Open sided rope channels permit inspection of cordage
- Low surface friction allows textile ropes to move efficiently
- Enables compact and simple mechanical advantage systems
- Helps equalize loads on both sides of the thimble
- Sized to allow rotation of most carabiner securing mechanisms
- Corrosion resistant
- Investment cast in stainless steel combines high strength and hardness with excellent corrosion resistance
- Hand finished
- Electro polished
||60 x 44 x 17mm