or make 4 interest-free payments of $79.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized overgrip. This aluminum pole saw comes equipped with an innovative blade cover that securely locks to the lower pole when blade is folded. The 14-1/5-inch impulse-hardened curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The aggressive curved blade cuts efficiently with less effort and maintains a superior wear resistant cutting edge. The taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. It is ideal for pruning branches at a higher position without ever climbing a ladder. Yellow rigid-plastic blade cover is included. Made in Japan.
To allow effective use of LONGBOY pole saw, two locking systems are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles: 1) locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and 2) friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two systems are designed to work together. This dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 21 feet away. Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place. Safety considerations require that the pole saw user must wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times. Manufacturer Warning: Do not use aluminum telescoping pole saws around electrical power lines or equipment. Electrical shock may result. Incorrect use of the Silky pole saw may cause injury.
- 1-extension 2-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 12 feet - Extension range is 4.8 feet to 12 feet (1,450 to 3,600 mm); maximum working reach is 17 feet
- 14-1/5-inch (360 mm) blade length; 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 4 pounds (1,820 grams) operating weight; 4.65 pounds (2,100 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.