The KOOMPASSIA 90 is a gear bag designed to accommodate all the essential equipment of an Arborist. Purposefully designed to transport, store and protect their equipment.
It offers 4 possibilities of transport:
- retractable shoulder straps (which fit in the flap), which are fixed with Cobra type buckles,
- a shoulder strap (retractable),
- large side handles,
- two short handles for handling of the bag.
The bag is designed to be upright or flat: either stand up to access the helmet pocket, or flat to open the main compartment. Its two bottoms (anthracite fabric) are waterproof and reinforced to offer maximum resistance to abrasion.
Also, and to perfectly adapt to the needs of an arborist, this bag is equipped with:
- a helmet pocket, the volume of which is adaptable to the dimensions of the different helmets on the market (0 to 20 liters),
- 3 inside zipped pockets to organize the material,
- a large flat zippered mesh pocket under the flap, for gloves or the cuffs for example,
- 2 daisy chains on the sides on the outside of the bag,
- a rain cover with reflective marking,
- a transparent pocket for identification card and memo backup (provided).
The bag's zippers are lockable with padlocks (not included) to secure its contents. Innovative, practical, robust and aesthetic, the KOOMPASSIA is the ideal partner every day!
Dimensions of the base: 35 cm x 70 cm, 30 cm high
Total weight (straps and strap included): 1.8 kg
Total volume: 90 liters
Outer fabric: 800 denier ripstop polyester, coated
Interior fabric and rain cape: high visibility polyester ripstop
Reinforced and comfortable
shoulder straps Fastening by metal buckles of Cobra type
PVC identification and emergency card , with a writable side (permanent marker)
Dimensions 54 mm x 86 mm