A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole® offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urtehane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F).
Protect and repair your climbing boots, chainsaw boots, steel toe capped boots and everything in between.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including climbing boots, chainsaw boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, rubber boots, snow boots and more
- Made in USA
We all know just how hard tree work is and what we put our boots through, so being able to repair and add extra protection to our boots is a great idea.
For those of you training for competition or that footlock a lot, add an extra layer of grip and protection to where the rope locks onto your boots.